Thank you everyone for your feedback. We're working on some updates for Sniper Elite V2 Remastered, check back here as more tweaks, fixes and additional improvements are added to the game.
PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows via the Microsoft Store, Steam and GOG.
UPDATE: Photo Mode is being extended to 8m from 5m
Added a classic controller configuration option.
- Various AI improvements and fixes.
- Map updates which caused players to fall out of the world or get stuck.
- General gameplay improvements including stuck enemies and animations.
- Resolved an issue related to HDR not turning off when connected to a HDR enabled TV. (PlayStation®4 and Xbox One only)
- General visual improvements to St Pierre.
- Fixed camera out of world issues that were affecting multiple environments.
- Fixed various level environments that were affected by popping.
Various improvements to in game texts and Chinese localisation.
Improved CPU management resulting in a higher frame rate and resolution in areas affected by performance drops.
General bug fixing and improvements including:
- Character models on the character select screen showing incorrectly.
- Players being kicked from a multiplayer lobby during host migration.
- Multiplayer score limits being reset to their default value on lobby creation when the highest score limit is set.
General localisation issues. (specifically to the Russian and Japanese languages)